Saturday, April 3, 2010

moving and downsizing...

wow, I didn't think it had been this long since I posted something... but I guess I have a good reason... moving back home, and trying to get settled and organized is kinda time consuming...

also, I've decided to get rid of a lot of stuff.  I've mentioned in a previous post that my mum used to tell me that I talk to the TV just like my grandfather did.  Well, something else I got from him: I'm a bit of a pack rat.  Talking to the TV I don't mind.  But I decided I don't want to be a pack rat any more.  So as I settle and organize, I have a pile of "selling/donating" items I keep adding too as well. 

I've also just been plain lazy about setting up my computer to edit photos.  It IS un-packed and just staring me in the face every day...

I guess the next thing I should do is dig out my external hard drive and find some photos to edit/post... and it's so gorgeous outside today, I should make some new ones.  But before that, I'm off to Verizon to get a fun and fancy new phone.   I promise to keep this one away from the bath tub...

so, more photos on the way, VERY soon.  I promise!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment