Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hallelujah

I was watching the Opening Ceremony last night while I was doing some photoshop on one of the roughly one hundred images that I just scanned.  I was mostly just listening while I worked.  Until k.d. lang started singing.

I'm not a k.d. lang fan at all, but when she started singing "Hallelujah", first, I didn't know who it was, then when I looked up, I couldn't believe who it was.  I was blown away.  Hers might be my favorite version of the song.

I wanted to post it here, but the International Olympic Committee apparently doesn't like to share, and several posted videos on youtube had already been taken down this morning.  I tried the nbc website, but my iBook apparently can't handle the new player that you're required to have in order to view any of the site's content.

I highly encourage you to check it out if you can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment