Tuesday, September 7, 2010

blue

The other day, I was at a friend's house, by the pool.  I took lots of pictures and I realized how much I love the color blue!  Even though pink is still my favorite! :)

But I also got a slap in the face by something pretty disappointing.  Overwhelmingly so.  It really bummed me out.  I'll just add it to the list I guess.

When I look at the photos now, they feel kinda sad and empty, which isn't what I was intending when I shot them.  But fitting I guess, after the day.

To go with the pictures, I thought I'd add the definition of "blue" to the post...  The first (obvious!) and third definitions seem to fit the best.


Definition of Blue   adj  \ˈblü\
1 : of the color blue

3 a: low in spirits: melancholy
   b: marked by low spirits: depressing  < a blue funk> < things looked blue>



No comments:

Post a Comment