Tuesday, August 3, 2010

6-bee

The other day, I started watching Glee.   The creator, Ryan Murphy, created one of my favorite shows ever- Popular.  So I knew I'd probably like Glee.  And I do like it.  It's funny and clever, but it IS also cheesy.  (sometimes good-cheesy, sometimes LAME-cheesy.)

In my opinion, it doesn't top Popular, (yet, anyway) but I'll probably keep watching.

These clips aren't from Glee- they're from Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.  That show just NAILS any spoof it does.  This one included.  Even if you don't watch Glee, it's totally worth a watch.  SO SILLY!  :)

Enjoy!
Episode 1, part 1:


Episode 1, part 2:



The second episode features The Roots and the cast of Parks and Recreation. So funny!

Episode 2, part 1:


Episode 2, part 2:

No comments:

Post a Comment