Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Holga TTV Experiment

The other day I came across some cool "through the viewfinder" images on RedBubble.  I remember hearing about this technique a while ago.  At the time, I didn't have a digital camera...
You need a digital camera and a vintage twin lens camera.  The image is composed with the twin lens, and then the viewfinder is photographed with the digital camera.
Anyway, while browsing through the images on RedBubble, I got the idea to try this with my Holga and my digital point and shoot (which is the only digital camera I own).

I don't think these qualify as true "through the viewfinder" images... but I still think they're kinda neat.  And even though I'm definitely a non-digital film girl, it WAS kinda cool to shoot with my Holga and see the results right away!

Here are the results of my experimenting the other day:






















































thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment