Thursday, December 31, 2009

a couple new sites

so I found some more sites for sharing photography (and other art too!)

The first one is foliomo.com
It's a networking site; you upload your photography, art, etc, and create portfolios.  Potential employers can search for photographers and artists that they want to hire for freelance jobs or even full-time positions.
It's free (to have 25 images posted at a time) or you can upgrade to Pro.
It's a beta version right now, and I believe they say they're planning to officially launch in January 2010.

The next one is artlimited.net
I'm not sure what to make of it, but I've only added a couple images so far, and within the first 1/2 hour, the first one had been viewed almost 100 times.  So it seems as though your work will be seen!
I've opted for the basic free version for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment